This private course for 360-Expeditions was held at Bryn Heulog, Newtown on June 11th/12th.
It was a pleasure to have Rolfe Oostra attend the course on a brief flying visit from his home in the Pyrenees as he needed to renew his First Aid certification before flying off to Pakistan for three climbing trips.
Full details of the course can be viewed at https://recfirstaid.net and Rescue Emergency Care was established in 1986 to provide specialist outdoor First Aid Training. To enquire about this course, please contact Helen Menhinick of Menhinick Outdoors Limited - email@example.com or Alan Ward - firstname.lastname@example.org. The course tutor is Alan Ward - International Mountain Leader.
1. Alan is by far the best First Aid instructor I have met. His style of delivery, mixed with relevant anecdote and thorough knowledge of every topic taught was exceptional. I will recommend this course to all my colleagues.
2. It was a pleasure to see you again mate and you are a maestro at what you do! Great course! Thanks again!
3. The greatest strength of this course is the well experienced Training Provider with lots of anecdotal experience to bring the training to life which was really interactive and engaging.
4. Enjoyed the scenarios to put theory into practice.
5. The in-depth knowledge and experience of the instructor.
Following on from retirement, more time will be available for hill and mountain walking on a personal basis with friends.